Inify Laboratories provides cancer diagnostics through ultramodern laboratory services within pathology. It uses a fully digital, standardized and AI-supported workflow to optimize quality and response times, initially within prostate.
We are now looking for a DevOps Engineer to join their team!
As a DevOps Engineer, you will optimize tools and methods in the process from machine learning research, through design, implementation, integration, test, deployment, and operations of information systems. At one end of the process, you will be working with management and processing of training data for machine learning. At the other end you will be selecting operations platforms, ensuring effective operations, and establishing mechanisms for operations monitoring and user feedback.
As most of the team is in Linköping, this will be the preferred location for new team members, but Stockholm is also possible for those prepared to travel to Linköping on a regular basis. Aside from some in-person meetings in the Linköping office, we offer a choice between working in the office or remotely.
- Continually, together with the process owners, optimize the DevOps process.
- Build and acquire tools for automating, accelerating, and monitoring the DevOps process.
- Support all roles in the DevOps process with expertise, methods, and tools.
- Define operations models for information systems (on-premises, cloud).
- Evaluate and propose suppliers for information systems operations.
- You speak and write English fluently, skills in Swedish are a plus
- Knowledge of all steps in the DevOps process (machine learning, development, integration, verification, deployment, operations, server administration, backup, monitoring, user feedback)
- Understanding of on-premises and cloud operations models and their tradeoffs
- Knowledge of cybersecurity
- Good programming skills in Python
- Understanding of GPU clusters for machine learning would be beneficial
The currently used technologies are:
- GitLab (Git, CI/CD, Issues, ...)
- Pv4 Networking
What Inify Laboratories offers
- The chance to make a real difference in cancer care.
- Interesting problems that nobody has solved before.
- Great learning opportunities.
- Brilliant and friendly colleagues.
- An enlightened and rational culture.
- Flexible working arrangements.
An EU work permit is required
Inify Laboratories is building its first histopathology laboratory in Stockholm, Sweden. Our pathologists and personnel will be supported by state-of-the-art information systems, such as a proprietary AI-based pathology decision support tool, the Inify pathology workstation with structured reporting, and a tailor-made laboratory process support system. The R&D team of Inify Laboratories will continually improve the digital tools using an agile devops process. Together with the medical and laboratory staff, as well as external partners, they will also participate in research activities to further the state of the art of digital pathology.
Does it sound interesting?
Submit your application to us or contact our recruiters email@example.com alt. firstname.lastname@example.org